Pre-looped river goddess crochet braids
$9.26 – $10.48
U Go Girl Installing CROCHET BRAIDS can be done in a few simple steps:
1. Begin by washing and conditioning your hair.
2. Part your hair into small sections and braid each section.
3. Insert the crochet needle underneath the braid and pull a small amount of hair through the loop.
4. Tie a knot around the base of the braid to secure the hair in place.
5. Repeat this process for each section of the head, until all the desired areas are covered.
6. Style your hair as desired.
Remember, it's always important to take care of your hair, even when wearing protective styles like crochet braids. Make sure to moisturize your hair and scalp regularly, and avoid using products that contain harsh chemicals or ingredients that can damage your hair.
|Dimensions||32 × 3 × 2 in|
1b, 1b/63/30, 1b/27, 1b/bug, grey, 613
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.